Brazil; a country known for its beaches, jungle, and party atmosphere, is an extraordinary destination for meetings, incentives, conferences, and events. From big adventures to doing nothing but relaxing on the sand in the sun and everything in between, Brazil is a country full of cultural and natural treasures waiting to be experienced.
Founded in 1963, Walpax Bazil Travel Partners was a full service travel agency. When its current owners took the reigns in 1978, they turned Walpax into a true destination management company. Today Walpax offers you well trained international staff to meet your clients´ needs fully and efficiently. They are one of Brazil’s most reputable tourism organisations with unbeatable experience and extensive product knowledge, and will provide you with fast, accurate, and friendly service.
Destination at a glance
Region: South America
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 18 hours
Currency: Brazilian real
- Attend the world’s biggest celebration; Carnival
- Visit Christ the Redeemer, the statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro
- Take a cable car to Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Learn Capoeira on the beaches of Copacabana – an Afro-Brazilian art form that combines elements of martial arts, music, and dance
- Choose from 7,000km of coastline
- Get involved in the national passion and cheer on the local football team during the Copa do Brasil
- Trek through the Tijuca Forest in Rio de Janeiro, the largest urban forest in the world and home to hundreds of species of plants and wildlife
“The event was a great success and Walpax did a fantastic job. I could not have done it without them. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any other planner going to Rio.”
Warren Livesey, Director, Event Partners