Stretching across 10,000,000 square kilometres, and nestled between three oceans, Canada offers one of the richest destination experiences in the world. Canada provides you with outdoor adventures, diverse cuisine, luxury accommodation and shopping. Each region in Canada has its own distinct character and unique landscape. Whether it’s sampling fresh maple syrup, watching the world’s tallest waterfalls, or taking part in an authentic Pow-Wow, Canada is a country you won’t soon forget!
Hosts Global Alliance (HGA) is the leading destination management company in North America, providing destination services for customers planning group programs in the meetings, conventions and incentive industry for corporations, associations, meeting management and incentive travel companies. They believe that every destination holds the promise of an inspiring experience. HGA delivers with unparalleled service, fresh thinking, and a global network of local experts. With over 50 years of experience, and serving over 80 destinations around North America, they provide superior solutions to clients searching for singular service, delivering on their business objectives.
Destination at a glance
Region: North America
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 20.5 hours to Toronto
Language: English and French
Currency: Canadian dollar
- See Niagara Falls, one of the most spectacular natural attractions in the world, from the cockpit of a helicopter
- Edgewalk at the CN Tower; it is the world’s highest full circle hands free walk on a wide ledge encircling the top of the Tower’s main pod, 356 metres above the ground
- Try ‘via ferrata’, an activity of hiking and rock climbing in Parc National des Grand-Jardins, in Quebec
- Witness the Northern Lights shimmer
- Zipline your way to jet boats for an action-packed journey down the Lachine Rapids