Croatia is a land of rare natural beauty whose traditions go back over two thousand years during which a great historical and cultural heritage has developed. The country is also well known for its warm hospitality, crystal clear waters and a warm climate throughout the year. Croatia offers the right setting and atmosphere for unique events and travel programs in numerous attractive destinations.
Founded in 1998, DT Croatia – Dubrovnik Travel is a highly experienced and innovative destination management company that is dedicated to providing their clients with creative and high-end programs with a difference. One of DT Croatia’s unique selling points is realised through its partnership with the event ship MS Sea Star. This partnership serves as an example of innovation and market driven positive business practices. The MS Sea Star adds a mobile dimension to meetings, presentation and expeditions, and changes the way meeting planners think about meeting rooms. It is a multipurpose event ship with a capacity of up to 400 people. Based in Dubrovnik, MS Sea Star is available throughout the length of the East Adriatic coast upon request making it ideal for intra city transfers, and an extraordinary floating venue with endless possibilities.
Destination at a glance
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 24 hours to Dubrovnik
- Wander the wide marbled pedestrian Placa boulevard, main street of Old Town Dubrovnik, taking in the breathtaking sights
- Set sail to the unspoiled Elaphite archipelago, a cluster of islands dotted with pine forests, rustic villages and idyllic bays
- Ascend into the air, fly over the island dotted coast while sunrays reflect from crystal blue Adriatic and access Croatian islands by seaplanes
- Stop for a Roman inspired snack in Split at the Diocletian cellars served with honey liqueur, the nectar of the Gods
- Explore beauties of Zagreb, navigating the historic streets of a Croatian’s melting pot of culture, science, commerce and government
“Dubrovnik Travel is a very professional DMC. They are really helpful and very professional. I have worked closely with Alexandra Bozovic and the team – if I were ever be going to Croatia again, they would certainly be my choice of DMC.”
Marilyn Dillon, Blue Full Service Travel, NSW
“We would like to thank you all for your assistance in making the program such an unforgettable experience for the group. As you witnessed all the delegates had a fantastic trip and thoroughly enjoyed their time in Croatia.
Incentives are made up of unique experiences, memorable and lasting moments and the group had many of these during their time in Croatia and we thank all of the team at Dubrovnik Travel for making this possible. We look forward to working with Dubrovnik Travel again in the near future and thank you once again.”
Kerrie O’Dea, Organisation Unlimited, VIC