As a leading Destination Management Company in the region, no one knows the secrets of Arabia better than Desert Adventures. We offer you the best insight view of the most traditional, charming and modern places of the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Jordan, Qatar and the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Desert Adventures is part of Kuoni Group’s Destination Management division, and it employs over 250 dedicated and multilingual staff from 28 different nationalities servicing thousands of happy travelers daily. Our modern fleet of luxury vehicles with our highly trained drivers grants the safety and comfort to all our guests.
We are determined to continue on the same path and deliver personalised, reliable and high–quality professional services to all our guests and business partners and follow our vision to showcase Arabia as one of the most exciting destination in the world.
- Take a bird’s eye view of Dubai by seaplane
- Enjoy a dinner at the famous Burj Al Arab Hotel
- Shop til’ you drop in the myriad of shopping malls
- Step back in time and immerse yourself in the local traditions & culture
- Walk the narrow streets of the Gold Souk where you can purchase everything that glitters
- Enjoy a sunset dinner in the desert
Destination at a glance:
- Region: Asia
- Distance from Sydney: Approximately 15 hours
- Language: Arabic
- Currency: United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
Have you recently returned from a program with Desert Adventures. If so, we’d like to hear about it. Click here to tell us all about it.
To request a proposal please click here