Egypt is a land bustling with life, sound, and energy. For thousands of years, it has been the playground of pharaohs, emperors and kings and today provides a dynamic mix of raw culture, astonishing history and fascinating sacred sites. Gaze at desert sunsets over the Pyramids of Giza, be awed by the juxtaposing and luxurious modern buildings in Cairo, relax on an elegant cruise along the Nile.
Emeco Travel was established in 1976, introducing Egypt as a unique incentive destination. It has since become a leading destination management company in the region specialising in incentive, conference and event organisation. With Emeco, you can be sure to explore the true beauty of Egypt’s countless and renowned cultural and historical sites with a personal touch embedded in all travel programs.
Destination at a glance
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 20 hours
Language: Arabic and English is widely spoken
Currency: Egyptian Pound
- Marvel at the craftsmanship of the pyramids
- Cruise along the Nile River
- Take a day trip to Alexandria to shop and experience the Mediterranean lifestyle
- Explore the great tombs and temples of Egypt’s past leaders
- Wander through the Khan al-Khalili Bazaar, one of the largest markets in the world
Have you recently returned from a program with Emeco Travel? If so, we’d like to hear about it. Click here to let us know.