Hungary is full of medieval town houses, Roman ruins, baroque churches, Art Nouveau bathhouses and schools, and neoclassical public buildings. Eat goulash, drink full-bodied wines and relax in one of the more than 300 thermal springs. There is plenty to see and do in Hungary!
Based in the heart of Europe with 20 years of experience in business events, INVENT are a boutique operator and are therefore flexible and highly proactive. We continue to be thrilled by their work and the beauty of the destinations they offer.
Destination at a glance
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 22 hours
- The turn of the century atmosphere – visit striking churches and palaces, discover the rich Baroque, Gothic and Renaissance architecture
- Cruise the Danube River
- Watch an equestrian show followed by lunch at a local ranch
- Shopping opportunities with reasonable prices (porcelain, crystal, wines) and the central market hall for local ingredients
- Dine at a palace, a museum, the Gellért Spa, Sissy Castle Gödöllö, or Central Market Hall
“It was an absolute pleasure working with Invent on this program. Your professionalism and attention to detail certainly does not go unnoticed. Creating unique, personable events for 130 people in destinations such as Ljubljana wouldn’t be easy…. You handled it with ease and success! Thank you for all your help, we very much appreciate everything you have done for our group and the extra mile you went to make things happen onsite. Without any hesitation I would recommend working with INVENT.”
– Sabrina Gruenbauer, Directions CIM, October 2010