Camel caravans, Wonders of the World, desert landscapes and Bedouin tribes. Jordan is one of the safest countries in which to gain a real impression of the Middle East.
Karma House Travel & Tourism has over 20 years experience representing the destination of Jordan and is eager to share their great knowledge and experience with the world. Devoted and willing to go the extra mile for your group Karma House are dedicated to ensuring their client’s have a memorable stay in Jordan. Their creativity in finding unique venues and their network of the best service providers ensure professional handling of your visit no matter how simple or elaborate.
Destination at a glance
Region: Middle East
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 19 hours
Language: Arabic & English
Currency: Jordanian Dinar
- Transfer from the Dead Sea to Petra in Super Puma helicopters and assisted by the Royal Air Force
- Ride a camel through the Wadi Rum
- Bid farewell to the sun while sipping on a glass of champagne and listening to a live music of the piano in the middle of the desert
- Private dinner at Little Petra in front of the ancient Nabatean temple with a quartet performing classical music
- Visit biblical sites such as Mount Nebo to view Moses Holy land
- Hold your gala events in the 6th century castle
- Pamper yourself with a mineral mud mask and spa treatment at one of the hotels of the Dead Sea
“Thank you for your warm hospitality and sharing your Jordan with us on an amazing trip and an eating safari. I have learnt an enormous amount about Jordan and will certainly put it on our agenda for additional groups in the future.”
Yvonne Lazarow, Managing Director, Impact Organisation-Melbourne