Monaco – Where Princes rule, peace reigns and green is the rule of thumb! The very mention of the name Monaco conjures up excitement and evokes fairytales in one’s mind. It all started in 1956 with the marriage of Grace Kelly to Prince Rainier III, which largely contributed to the global image, and success of Monaco today. This tiny Principality set between mountain and sea occupies an area slightly smaller than Central Park and has a population of 36,000 inhabitants.
Lafayette Group are your partners from the very beginning and specialise in the development of creative program itineraries, making sure all your needs; goals and motivational objectives are met. Their services range from program design and event concepts to transportation logistics, recreational activities and a myriad of entertainment and event production services. Lafayette is your gateway to surpassing performance/expectations and goals in every way.
Destination at a glance
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 23 hours to Paris
- Visit the residence of the ruling Grimaldi family
- Try your luck at the world renowned Monte-Carlo Casino
- Take a Ferrari city tour around the Monaco Grand Prix circuit
- People-watch at Café de Paris, the best known café in town
- Sail in a glass-bottomed catamaran
- Hire a cushioned sun lounge and parasol and relax at the Monte Carlo Beach
Have you recently returned from a program with Lafayette? If so, we’d like to hear about it. Click here to let us know.