Montenegro, the pearl of the Mediterranean, is situated in the south of the Adriatic. The area is well renowned for its mild beaches, clear lakes, fast rivers, and gorgeous mountains all within a compact stretch of coastal land. It offers great diversity and provides dream-like grandeur, providing an unforgettable incentive travel option, in particular for groups that are well travelled.
Founded in 1998, DT Croatia – Dubrovnik Travel is a highly experienced and innovative destination management company that is dedicated to providing their clients with creative and high-end programs with a difference. One of DT Croatia’s unique selling points is realised through its partnership with the event ship MS Sea Star. This partnership serves as an example of innovation and market driven positive business practices. The MS Sea Star adds a mobile dimension to meetings, presentation and expeditions, and changes the way meeting planners think about meeting rooms. It is a multipurpose event ship with a capacity of up to 400 people. Based in Dubrovnik, MS Sea Star is available throughout the length of the East Adriatic coast upon request making it ideal for intra city transfers, and an extraordinary floating venue with endless possibilities.
Destination at a glance
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 25 hours
- Discover the crisscrossed streets and squares of Old Town of Kotor, surrounded by city walls and marked with churches, dominating with the Cathedral of St Tripun
- Taste mass wine with the orthodox priest
- Drift away with the sounds of the a Capella choir singing Gregorian chants, in one of Kotor’s many churches
- Feel the sea breeze while taking the boat tour of the Bay of Kotor
- Visit the the small town of Perast near Kotor, overlooking two picturesque islands: St. George and Our Lady of the Rock, famous for its wonder-working icon of the Virgin with Child
“Dubrovnik Travel is a very professional DMC. They are really helpful and very professional. I have worked closely with Alexandra Bozovic and the team – if I were ever be going to Croatia again, they would certainly be my choice of DMC.”
Marilyn Dillon, Blue Full Service Travel, NSW
“We would like to thank you all for your assistance in making the program such an unforgettable experience for the group. As you witnessed all the delegates had a fantastic trip and thoroughly enjoyed their time in Croatia.
Incentives are made up of unique experiences, memorable and lasting moments and the group had many of these during their time in Croatia and we thank all of the team at Dubrovnik Travel for making this possible. We look forward to working with Dubrovnik Travel again in the near future and thank you once again.”
Kerrie O’Dea, Organisation Unlimited, VIC