The Netherlands is a beautiful country full of canal towns, windmills, and landscapes which have inspired masterpieces. Visit Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Delft or Gouda just to name a few. Learn of great artists such as Rembrandt and Van Gogh. And do it all from the back of a bicycle, THE way to get around The Netherlands.
Performance Travel is a small yet dynamic and flexible DMC based in Amsterdam and serves as your partner from beginning to end. Their service covers it all aspects of your event, from creating a personalised program, up to the departure of the last guest. A personal touch and adaptability are centred in the Performance Travel approach, that being said, it is evident that they endeavour to find the correct price-quality balance.
Destination at a glance
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 23.5 hours
- City highlights tour by bike
- Split your program between Amsterdam and Rotterdam, Netherlands second largest city
- Exclusive visits to any of the 50 museums such as Van Gogh, Rijksmuseum, Rembrandhouse or Anne Frank’s Museum
- Cruise along canals to see the city by night or visit the flower markets
- Stroll through the internationally known Red Light District of Amsterdam
- A visit to Haarlem to see the infamous tulip fields
Have you recently returned from a program with Performance Travel? If so, we’d like to hear about it. Click here to let us know.