New Zealand is one of the world’s most varied and wondrous destinations, each corner you turn changes into a completely different scene. From jagged glacial mountains to long sandy beaches, New Zealand is a feast for the eyes catering to those who are adventurous, all the way through to those who enjoy a more relaxed pace.
Parnell Partners Group (PPG) is one of New Zealand’s leading destination management companies with extensive local knowledge and expertise across all of New Zealand. PPG will provide you with their experience, knowledge, strategic relationships and ideas to develop strategies for client engagement and connections. Their attention to detail guarantees success as your dedicated contact will take the time to understand the needs and objectives of your program and bring it to life.
Destination at a glance
Region: Asia Pacific
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 3 hours
Currency: New Zealand Dollar
- Queenstown – home to the crystal clear Lake Wakatipu, dramatic alpine ranges, and exciting outdoor activities. It is also the gateway to the beautiful Wanaka, Milford Sound and Te Anau
- Auckland – the City of Sails and the Gulf islands – ranked world’s third most liveable city in 2016 by the Economist Intelligence Unit
- Rotorua – an enchanting array of geothermal activity with mud pools, geysers, hot pools and a magical landscape and history with the local Maori people
- Wellington – an elegantly picturesque city with history and charm with the famous (Lord of the Rings) Weta Studios, the National Museum plus nightlife and activities rivalling many global cities
- Christchurch – the metamorphosis of a city rebuild with its own personality and within easy reach of many natural and historic activities and sites
- Throughout New Zealand your tastebuds will go into overdrive with gastronomy and vineyards tours. Why not visit the Hawkes Bay, Martinborough and Marlborough and Central Otago as they are signature wine regions
“We are delighted to provide a reference for Parnell Partners Group Limited (PPG) who have worked with Toyota New Zealand for the past 15 years. We have a strong and extremely valuable relationship with PPG based on experience and trust and it is their attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile that has made this a great partnership with a number of fantastic experiences for both our internal staff, suppliers and wider Dealer network.
They have also led a large number of events involving multiple partners and suppliers (either national or global) and we have found that our dealings have been handled in an extremely professional manner and have not had any advised issues from related suppliers in terms of untimely information, lack of communication or reimbursement for their services.
Should you require any clarification of the above, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.”
– Andrew Davis, General Manager UV & Marketing, Executive
“I am more than happy to provide a reference for Parnell Partners Group Limited on behalf of Media Blanco Ltd. We engaged PPG most recently to organise and coordinate the logistics of the activation of a global campaign we were running last year. The PPG team were extremely efficient, professional and willing to over-deliver to ensure the activation was successful.
Our Japanese clients were key players in our activation and were equally impressed with PPG’s attention to detail, efficiency and communication.
– James McDonald, Director, Media Blanco