More than a destination, India is a country to be experienced with intensity. Delegates interact with its ancient compelling culture and sample the excitement of one of the world’s fastest developing nations.
India’s diversity for conferences, incentives and special events is inexhaustible and begs to be explored in multi-destination itineraries that promise to deliver eye-opening and rewarding experiences: Pacific World India enriches events even further, creating conference highlights with spectacular gala dinners in a Raja’s palace, once-in-a-lifetime moonlight desert safaris and special events with a Bollywood flavour at Mumbai’s famous Film City movie studio, to name just a few.
Whether its riding through the breathtaking Thar desert with a camel caravan, re-creating a colourful Indian festival, getting on the set of a Bollywood movie or scouting for big jungle cats on wildlife safaris – these are just some of the incredible things that Pacific World India can organise for your events, in addition to enriching CSR activities.
Pacific World India are the proud recipients of National Tourism Award 2012 for BEST MICE OPERATOR from the ministry of Tourism, Government of India. Our MICE division has been awarded with the Gold Award 2016 for handling the India Africa Business Summit as well as the Bronze Award for creating the Government Award of the Year 2016.
Destination at a glance
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 13.5 hours
Language: Hindi & English
Currency: Indian Rupee
- Explore Delhi, a city steeped in centuries of cultural tapestry
- Discover the splendors of Rajasthan –the legendary ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, enchantingly beautiful Jodhpur & Udaipur, and Jaisalmer for its desert
- Cruise around Kerala’s enchanting backwaters, take in spectacular scenery and indulge in distinctive South Indian cuisine
- Visit the Monument of Love in Agra- the world-famous Taj Mahal
- Float among the clouds over Jaipur and watch an Indian sunrise with a first class ticket in a hot air balloon
- Explore India’s smallest state, Goa, buzzing with Portuguese colonial culture
To all your Go India team, my sincere thanks, for all their fantastic work and support on our recent trip to India. We have just completed the review process with the client and I am very pleased to report that all the feedback received has been highly positive and that it has been especially complementary on the ground arrangements and the seamless way in which everything operated. Special mention has been made of your company’s assistance with the airport check-ins and your faultless management of the internal travel.
For myself, I cannot thank you enough for your personal input during the planning process, for your attention to detail and more especially your understanding with the many changes that were made, particularly in those hectic last days leading up to our departure from New Zealand.
It has been a great privilege to work with you and my only hope is that we can will convince more New Zealand Company’s to experience “Incredible India” with you.
– Jim Watt, Director, New Zealand Conference Connexions Ltd.