Portugal is rich in cultural history, old fashioned charm and classic architecture. Your visit here will remain amongst your most treasured memories. Admire stunning coastal scenery and soaring peaks which complement the rich artistic heritage. A trip to Portugal would not be complete without savouring the local wines or devouring handfuls of pastel de nata.
With a dedicated office in Portugal, all your destination management needs will be met professionally and creatively by IBEROService Incoming Services. They will source the most exciting venues, the most original activities and the most sophisticated meeting facilities for your group. IBEROService’s considerable buying power makes them a cost-effective partner which, combined with their creativity and personal service, makes the company a major contributor to the all-important success of your event.
Destination at a glance
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 26 hours
- Visit the town of Aveiro, situated in a landscape of salt- marshes, lagoons, channels and beaches
- Sail down the Porto-Douro River
- A visit to Nazaré the picturesque fishermen village
- Visit to Belem Tower, Lisbon
- Tour of Evora-Alentejo province, ancient ruins of the Burgendy and Avis dynasties
Have you recently returned from a program with IBEROService? If so, we’d like to hear about it. Click here to let us know.