From the glittering spires of St Petersburg to the amazing palaces of the Tsars, Russia is an extraordinary destination with unique cultural and historical assets set against a diverse landscape that has inspired artists and poets for generations.
With over 15 years of experience designing personalised itineraries for some of the world’s most discerning customers, Travel Russia prides itself on exceeding the expectations of its customers. With an established reputation, the destination management company maintains contracts with the top 4 and 5 star hotels throughout Russia, guaranteeing availability and competitive pricing. Travel Russia can also offer Tourist visa information and support. With offices in Moscow and Saint Petersburg as well as affiliated offices in Irkutsk, Vladivostok, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Kiev, Tashkent, Bukhara, and Riga, Travel Russia’s high quality service and professionalism is ensured.
Destination at a glance
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 21 hours to Moscow
- Enjoy a Russian drama, opera or ballet performance at the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow or the Marinsky Theatre in St Petersburg
- Experience a zero-gravity flight at the Star City Cosmonauts Training Centre
- Take a private visit to the Grand Kremlin Palace in Moscow
- Shop, dine, drink and dance in Moscow’s New Arbat Street
- Travel along undisputedly the world’s greatest rail journey, the Trans-Siberian Railway
“When considering a location and DMC for our groups, we like to offer the “different” rather than the usual and also like to go the extra mile in terms of personal service. Having just returned from a successful trip to St Petersburg, Russia I would like to say that Travel Russia fulfilled those expectations for us. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending their outstanding services to anyone travelling to Russia.”
– Carole Parsons, Director, CaLL Incentives – The Special Care Travel People