Endorsing quality ground operators and hotels, DMS Destination Marketing Services was established in 1992 and is a marketing, sales and public relations company dedicated to the needs of those we represent.
Now owner-managed by Marissa Fernandez, we maintain our relationships with an established target audience by regularly sourcing new destinations globally.
DMS delivers professional services to Australian and New Zealand meeting, incentive, conference, and event planners, and represents the largest collection of destination management companies (DMCs) from across the world in our market. Additionally, DMS services the outbound leisure sector with a growing portfolio.
With our experience we have the ability to understand your commercial and strategic requirements, can effectively increase brand awareness, and formulate results-driven marketing and media programs.
Our goal is to provide DMCs with the best service and support to effectively and efficiently market their destination within the Australian and New Zealand market.
Sales & Marketing
As a full service tourism representation company, DMS specialises in introducing destination specialists to the Australian and New Zealand market through an integrated sales, marketing, and public relations approach.
- Sales calls covering Australia and New Zealand
- Personalised follow-up to generate leads and convert business
- Site inspections and educational trips for prospective clients
- DMS Connect – the largest privately run business event roadshow in Australia and New Zealand
- E-marketing – regular updates on trends, destination news and special deals
- Produce DMC directory listing
- DMS website – including dedicated page for DMC profile and destination information
- Image Gallery
- Host perspective clients on international trade shows such as IMEX
- Exhibit at Australian and New Zealand industry trade shows
- Sample itineraries