With ancient monuments, beautiful beaches, welcoming people, and a to-die-for cuisine, Thailand is an enchanting country waiting to be discovered. Thailand’s high quality and modern infrastructure, top of the range hotels, and ability to maintain it’s charm and culture has defined it as one of the most distinctive destinations in Asia. It has also go to be one of the world’s premiere corporate destinations.
Pacific World Thailand provides clients with the key to the door of a wonderful and diverse country. With their head office in Bangkok, offices in Phuket and Chiang Mai, and operations in Pattaya, Hua Hin, Krabi and Koh Samui, Pacific World Thailand have their finger on the pulse in each of the country’s key business events destinations. Pacific World Thailand takes pride in tailor making unique and creative programs to exceed a group’s needs and objectives, and provide a one-stop-shop service for your events in Thailand.
Destination at a glance
Region: Asia Pacific
Flight time from Sydney: Approximately 10 hours
- Explore Phang Nga Bay’s limestone cliffs by sea kayak, just off Phuket
- Have a bath with Thai elephants in Chiang Mai
- Visit the stately Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple in Bangkok
- Search for the hidden beach at Phi Phi Islands in Krabi
- Thrill yourself above mountain heights with jungle zip-lines and canopies in Koh Samui and Chiang Mai
- Enjoy the view and a starlit dinner at Bangkok’s array of funky roof top restaurants
- Shop till you drop at Thailand’s famous markets – Bangkok’s weekend market and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Discover the secrets of Thai cuisine with famously mouth watering Thai cooking classes
“Dear Sam & Paula, I just wanted to thank you both for all your hard work and dedication in making every effort to ensure our incentive was both successful and hassle free. Sam you are an absolute credit and asset to your company. You go above and beyond your roll to ensure everyone on the trip is looked after and all arrangements are absolutely perfect! Your dedication to your work and attention to every detail makes my job so much easier, and I look forward to working with you again and recommending you to any other agent.”
– Kathy Papadimitriou, Assistant Manager MICE Division, Groups & Incentive Travel, JTB Australia