Why Turkey ?
The cradle of cultures and civilizations and connecting Europe and Asia, Turkey is home to many historically significant sites as well as world class seaside resorts along its Aegean and Mediterranean coastlines. The fantastic rock formations of Cappadocia can be traced back ten million years to the eruptions of three huge volcanoes.
Hittites, Phrygians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Crusaders, Seljuks, Mongols, Ottomans and others have all left their works of art and culture.
Turkish food is now world-famous, and rightly so. The abundance of its fields, farms, orchards, flocks and fishing boats is exceptional, and Turkish chefs take full advantage of this bounty. It is friendly, beautiful, culturally rich and good value for money. It’s modern enough to be comfortable, yet traditional enough to be fascinating.
· Arrive in Istanbul in style, with a private boat transfer from the airport.
· Try an exhilarating helicopter flight over Istanbul.
· Explore the Turkish coastline by boat on private gullet luxury yacht.
· Private “History to modernity” tour discovering Istanbul in an nostalgic car.
· Take a private street food tour or participate in a baklava making workshop.
· Visit a local Turkish family living in a traditional cave house in Cappadocia.
· Visit a local village, with an opportunity to meet the locals.
· Home cooking tours, visiting local markets and sharing a meal.
· Stay overnight in an historical mansion on the shores of the Bosphorus.
· Travel out to the hidden valleys of Cappadocia for a romantic picnic for two.
· Private dinner for two in an old cave church also in Cappadocia.
· Memorable “Champagne celebration” balloon ride.
· Visit a traditional Turkish bathhouse, known as hammams.
Destination at a Glance
Flight time from Sydney: Approx. 19 hours
Language: Turkish & English
Currency: Turkish Lire or Euros
Why Tekser Tourism & Travel Inc.?
Founded over 35 years ago, Tekser Tourism and Travel Inc. enjoys a well-respected reputation for offering innovative and interesting itineraries with highly competitive pricing. They specialise in arranging visits to any exclusive locations, with an emphasis on interactions with the local Turkish people. Tekser Tourism and Travel Inc. have been committed to the Australian market for over 15 years, meeting the needs and expectations of Australia’s most discerning travellers.
Tekser Tourism & Travel Inc. appreciate the importance of safety, security and crisis management requirements for programs so have developed operational procedures and plans embedded within their operations to meet the due diligence requirements of their customers and partners.